“Roulette is the most exciting game of all the games a casino can offer.” This is not a claim we are making, but what people who have been to a casino say. The heart stops before the ball stops at one of the slots of the wheel, and that is why Roulette is rightfully called the most thrilling game of all. But what if we tell you that you still haven’t tasted the best if you have not played Live Roulette at our Winissimo Casino? Yes, that is true and we have reasons to make you believe it. Keep reading to find out!
Benefits of playing Live Roulette
Live Roulette is by far the best combination of internet services and online casinos. At least, that is how the long-time casino-goers like to describe Live Roulette.
Live Roulette is an attempt by the game developers to merge the two worlds of online casino games and land-based casino ambience. It would be wrong to say that they didn’t succeed well. Live Roulette brings all the advantages of the online Roulette, blended with the feel of a real land-based casino. Let’s see how:
- With Live Roulette, you get the option to choose from a set of exciting variants of the game and not just stick with the same old versions of Roulette.
- The game is brought close to real casino experience by adding a live dealer for conducting the game. Hence, when you play a Live Roulette game, you will not be playing before a zero IQ computer, the person conducting the game for you will be a real person. Moreover, you also get to choose your own dealer for the game.
- To mix the two worlds together, Live Roulette also supports live chat features so that if you face a problem, you can instantly interact with the dealer for whatever reason you may feel for, make a request or you can directly contact the person-in-charge in real-time.
- Yes, Live Roulette is just as accessible as the online roulette. All you will need to play a game of Live Roulette is a gaming device and a high-speed internet connection. For further details on how you can play Live Roulette, read below.
The layout of Live Roulette
The layout of a Live Roulette is exactly how you would find in a brick-and-mortar casino. The reason behind this twinning is because they are no different. Since a Live Roulette game is conducted at a live studio, the table used for the game is the same old casino table.
If you are unaware of how a Roulette table looks, here is the layout of the standard Roulette table.
|0||3||6||9||12||15||18||21||24||27||30||33||36||2 to 1|
|2||5||8||11||14||17||20||23||26||29||32||35||2 to 1|
|1||4||7||10||13||16||19||22||25||28||31||34||2 to 1|
|1st 12||2nd 12||3rd 12|
|1st Half||Even||Red||Black||Odd||2nd Half|
|NOTE: In the case of an American Live Roulette Table, the 0 column consists of two cells, namely 0 and 00.|
However, only the table layout is the same for almost all Roulette variants. The wheel number sequence changes when you shift from a European Live Roulette to American Live Roulette. The sequence in each of these Roulette wheels are:
- American Roulette — 0 – 2 – 14 – 35 – 23 – 4 – 16 – 33 – 21 – 6 – 18 – 31 – 19 – 8 – 12 – 29 – 25 – 10 – 27 – 00 – 1 – 13 – 36 – 24 – 3 – 15 – 34 – 22 – 5 – 17 – 32 – 20 – 7 – 11 – 30 – 26 – 9 – 28
- European Roulette — 0 – 32 – 15 – 19 – 4 – 21 – 2 – 25 – 17 – 34 – 6 – 27 – 13 – 36 – 11 – 30 – 8 – 23 – 10 – 5 – 24 – 16 – 33 – 1 – 20 – 14 – 31 – 9 – 22 – 18 – 29 – 7 – 28 – 12 – 35 – 3 – 26
The variants of Live Roulette available at Winissimo
At Winissimo, you get the perk of choosing between several variants of this classic game that our esteemed game developers have given their efforts to create. These variants are all attested for a high-quality gaming experience with a sense of newness to this ancient game. Make sure you check them out at our casino!
- Roulette Lobby
- Auto Roulette VIP
- Immersive Roulette
- VIP Roulette
- Club Roulette
- Premier Roulette
- Live Multi-player Roulette
- Dolphin’s Roulette
A quick tip: The above-mentioned Roulette variants are one of the most intriguing variants to have ever been creative. It has earned public/critical appreciation from all over the world for being one of the most, if not the most, exciting way a Roulette game that can be played online and live. Do not miss this chance of enduring it yourself.
How to play Live Roulette at Winissimo
If you have already signed up with our casino, you are already a step closer to the best form of Roulette. But if you haven’t, don’t worry, we are here to guide you through the whole process.
- Open our site on your respective gaming device and sign up with our casino. For signing up, you will be asked to provide identity details, account details and address details. Once you have given all the necessary details, we send it for verification. So make sure you provide genuine information.
- Once the verification is done, your account will be created and you can now log in to your account on the site.
- Logging in to our casino will open up a world of splendid casino games where you will find Live Roulette under the category Live Casino on the same page. Such categorisation of different games in different sections eliminates the hassle of finding the game you want to play.
- Now that you have found the game of your choice i.e., live dealer Roulette, you just have to click on it, claim the bonus (if any) and place your bet to enjoy the best game at its best.
How is the game played at Winissimo
Now before you start playing Live Roulette at our casino, here are a few tips and rules that may be helpful for you to understand how the game is played at Winisimmo.
- As soon as you get into the game premise, you will find that the camera’s focus is on your live dealer. This is done so as to help you see the game close and interact seamlessly.
- The dealer then initiates the game by asking you to place your bet on the number, colour or sequence of your choice.
- Once the bet is played, the dealer will now spin the Roulette wheel. You are here watching a live telecast of the wheel spinning via multiple cameras and live streaming.
- Note that you cannot make a bet after the dealer calls ‘No more bets’. It is an instruction for the closure of the betting session.
- As the spinning wheel stops and the ball lands on a slot, the OCR technology used for computerising the real-life result comes into play and shows the result on the screen.
- Now the winners are decided by the computer as the computer looks on the Roulette table for the players that have placed their bets on the winning number.
The game of Roulette has always been a crowd favourite. The ability to play this classic game at the comfort of your home, or while on a journey, in your homely attire and favourite music with the most real interaction possible doubles the fun!